Youth Sports Associate
Colorado Athletic Club - Inverness
A Wellbridge Company
We are looking for Child Care professionals to join our team as a Youth Sports Associate!
Who we are:
Colorado Athletic Club is Denver’s leading upscale athletic, aquatics, tennis and family fitness club with 7 convenient locations across Colorado’s Front Range. Our club supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.
What our Youth Sports Associates are all about:
Our Sports Associates provide excellent care and guidance for kids of all ages. You will teach fundamentals of all sports, engage with each and every child while keeping classes fun and exciting. Our Associates must have a flexible schedule and willing to work afternoons, nights and weekends if needed.
What you’re all about:
Why we’re a great company to join!
- Most of all, you enjoy engaging with children in a professional but cheerful manner.
- You’ve completed your high school diploma or equivalent.
- You have at least one year of teaching or coaching experience and are able to teach in a group setting with a wide variety of ages.
- You’re comfortable facilitating sports activities and have knowledge of various sports including (but not limited to) basketball, soccer, baseball, and volleyball.
- You’re CPR certified or willing to obtain this upon hire.
- You can effectively communicate with both parents and children.
- You have a positive attitude and a desire to learn.
- You have exceptional customer service skills and team-oriented.
- We have no problem sharing our clubs with our employees for FREE!
- We have state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- We provide the opportunity to strategize, learn, lead and grow.
- And much, much more.
Wellbridge owns and operates 7 unique brands of full-service, premiere athletic and tennis clubs in the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 19 locations spanning 7 states. We proudly employ more than 3,000 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 37,000 members.
We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative and empowering environment. Our culture encourages managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork, and promotes innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong and dynamic environment. This allows us to live our mission of delivering the best for and through our employees, our members, and our community.