Youth Programs Manager - CACI - Lone Tree, CO
Lone Tree, CO
Lone Tree, CO 80112
Colorado Athletic Club - Inverness
A Wellbridge Company
We are looking for a passionate Youth Programs Manager to oversee multiple children's programs. If you enjoy creating a positive atmosphere and meaningful experiences for youth, please apply!
Who we are:
Colorado Athletic Club is Denver’s leading upscale athletic, aquatics, tennis and family fitness club with 7 convenient locations across Colorado’s Front Range. Our club supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.
What our Youth Programs Managers are all about:
Our Youth Program Managers develop, implement, maintain and supervise all children’s programs. This includes daily activities, birthday parties, summer camp, before and after school programs, kid’s skills classes’ coordination, sports camps, and any additional programs and services for children.
These managers enjoy leadership and take full responsibility for managing Children’s Program staff, working within and keeping track of budgetary guidelines, and ensuring quality customer service. Having a love for children, they have no problem supervising children while creating a safe and friendly environment.
The programs this person will oversee include:
What you’re all about:
- Summer camp
- Birthday parties
- Before and after school programs
- Kid’s skills classes
- Sports camps
- Any additional programs that are created
Minimum qualifications for this position include –
- You are an efficient multi-tasker who genuinely enjoys the high demands of a leadership role.
- You have a degree in Recreation, Physical Education, Elementary Education or a related field.
- You have a minimum of 1 year of leadership experience in children’s programming department.
- You enjoy the fitness industry and are CPR and AED certified.
- You place a high value on customer service and have related experience.
Additional Requirements –
- 6 semester hours in course work from an accredited college
- 910 hours of FT experience since age 18 with 4 or more children with a verification letter
- 21 years of age or older
- 3 years/5460 hours of experience with children 5-12 years with a verification letter
Why we’re a great company to join:
- Have or be able to complete certifications for Health Consultant Training, Immunizations Training, Medication Administration Training
- Current CPR and First Aid Certification or a willingness to complete this upon hire.
- Demonstrated experience in budget development and financial analysis.
- You’ll enjoy a complementary membership!
- We have state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- We care about our employees and provide a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with company matching
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Life, AD&D and Voluntary Insurance
- Paid time off and holidays
- And much, much more!
Wellbridge owns and operates 7 unique brands of full-service, premiere athletic and tennis clubs in the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 19 locations spanning 7 states. We proudly employ more than 3,000 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 37,000 members.
We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative and empowering environment. Our culture encourages managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork, and promotes innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong and dynamic environment. This allows us to live our mission of delivering the best for and through our employees, our members, and our community.