Youth Programs Manager - ACN - Atlanta, GA
Atlanta, GA 30324
Athletic Club Northeast
We are looking for Youth Programs Manager!
Who we are:
Athletic Club Northeast is Buckhead’s premier family athletic club with unparalleled service, state-of-the-art amenities, and unlimited fitness classes. Our club supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.
What our Youth Programs Managers are all about:
Our Programs Managers develop, implement, maintain and supervise all children’s programs. This includes daily activities, birthday parties, summer camp, before and after school programs, kid’s skills classes’ coordination, sports camps, and any additional programs and services for children.
These managers enjoy leadership and take full responsibility for managing Children’s Program staff, working within and keeping track of budgetary guidelines, and ensuring quality customer service. Having a love for children, they have no problem supervising children while creating a safe and friendly environment.
What you’re all about:
Why you want to work for us:
- You are an efficient multi-tasker who genuinely enjoys the high demands of a leadership role.
- You have a degree in Recreation, Physical Education, Elementary Education or a related field.
- You have a minimum of 1 year of leadership experience in children’s programming department.
- You enjoy the fitness industry and are CPR and AED certified.
- You place a high value on customer service and have related experience.
- We have no problem sharing our clubs with our employees for FREE! You'll have access to our high-end facilities and get discounted rates on additional memberships for those that live with you.
- We care about our employees and provide a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with company matching
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Life, AD&D and Voluntary Insurance
- Paid time off and holidays
- We're located in the beautiful area of Lone Tree.
- We provide the opportunity to strategize, learn, lead and grow!