Youth Program Manager - Area
New Mexico Sports & Wellness
Regional Youth Programs Director!
Who we are:
New Mexico Sports & Wellness is Albuquerque's leading upscale athletic, aquatics, tennis, and family fitness club, with 5 convenient locations. Our clubs support the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.
The Regional Youth Programs Director would develop, implement, and coordinate all club youth programs including, but not limited to Summer Camp program, Blast! Center, specialty before and after school programs, court sports and youth aquatic programs in accordance with club management needs while working within budgetary guidelines to ensure quality customer service.
Major Duties & Responsibilities Include:
• Design, implement, promote, monitor and evaluate all youth programs and related special events to ensure that member needs are met.
• Market and promote all youth programs to continually maintain and grow participation.
• Handle all parent concerns with compassion and quick follow through.
• Maintain youth program equipment and respond to repair needs quickly by notifying club maintenance staff.
• Manage the financial performance of department through achievement of sales and revenue targets, expense management, proper planning and forecasting with the club management.
• Assist in leading, training, motivating, and managing youth program associates to be productive, team-oriented and to support the company vision.
Bachelor’s degree from four-year College or university; and two to three years related experience and/or training with child programs; two years previous supervisory experience is required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ideal candidates will have excellent leadership/management. Strong knowledge of successful youth programming for children and youths of all ages. Demonstrated success in revenue achievement and expense management. Proven abilities in budget development and financial analysis. Highly developed team-building skills with the ability to work effectively with all layers of management. Assertive & energetic personality with excellent written and verbal communication skills. High standards in ethics, service, and professional image. High degree of self-motivation, self-organization, discipline and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
Computer literacy and working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
Why we’re a great company to join!
- You’ll enjoy a complementary membership!
- We provide health, dental and vision insurance.
- We want you to invest in your future and provide a 401(k) with matching.
- And much, much more!