Youth Fitness Instructor
Youth Fitness Instructor is responsible for supervising activities and assisting in planning, coordinating and participating in the FitKids Fitness/Multisport program. These activities are planned for youth between the ages of 6-12 years of age.
Responsibilities for the position
- Provides curriculum and instruction to participants.
- Responsible for ensuring that children are supervised at all times.
- Provides, promotes and maintains safe classes and programs for participants and follows guidelines set by the Active, St. Joe's, ACSM, and other health and fitness standards.
- Responsible for set-up and take-down of all equipment.
Maintains high standards of communication with staff, participants, parents and volunteers.
Preferred Qualifications: AA degree or 2 years professional experience with administering sport/fitness programs with school age children.
- Nationally recognized fitness certification or equivalent training
- Must be energetic, enthusiastic and excellent people skills.
- Ability to spot and protect children while in a recreational setting.
- First Aid and CPR Certificates
This position is currently accepting applications.