Youth Camp Director
Colorado Athletic Club - Flatirons
A Wellbridge Company
We are looking for a Youth Camp Director to lead our children’s activity based programs!
Who we are:
Colorado Athletic Club is Boulder’s leading upscale athletic, aquatics, tennis and family fitness club with 7 convenient locations across Colorado’s Front Range. Our club supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.
What our Camp Coordinators are all about:
Our Camp Coordinators enjoy engaging with and supervising children from 4-14 years of age who participate in our camp programs. This individual leads and oversees the activities of our BLAST summer camp, while providing a safe environment and appropriate care for campers.
Our leaders have a high level of energy and are creative when coming up with weekly plans, schedules, assisting in the training of the team, processing payments and much more. They are comfortable communicating with parents and value creating an atmosphere for children to learn, play, and grow.
What you’re all about:
Minimum experience requirements:
- You enjoy working with children in a professional but cheerful manner.
- You’re comfortable working with parents, enforcing policies and coordinating activities including off-site field trips.
- CPR certification; First Aid, Lifeguard or WSI certifications are a plus.
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to be vibrant and alert for long periods of time around children.
- Exceptional problem solving ability, a creative inclination and an innovative thinker.
- No criminal convictions.
Why we’re a great company to join!
- 4 year College Degree in an educational field or experience equivalent.
- 6 semester hours in course work from accredited college.
- 310 hours of full-time experience since age of 18 with 4 or more children.
- 21 years of age or older.
- Able to be onsite 60% of the time/day.
- 3 years or 5460 hours of experience with children 5-12 years or older, verification letter required.
- You’ll enjoy a complementary membership!
- We have state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- And much, much more!
Wellbridge owns and operates 6 unique brands of full-service, premiere athletic and tennis clubs in the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 18 locations spanning 6 states. We proudly employ more than 1,500 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 40,000 members.
We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative and empowering environment. Our culture encourages managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork, and promotes innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong and dynamic environment. This allows us to live our mission of delivering the best for and through our employees, our members, and our community.