We are seeking an energetic and professional individual with experience in Yoga instruction who will motivate and educate members while promoting a healthy lifestyle and well-being. This yoga class will be held in a corporate location in the Memorial City area and we are looking to start this position by the end of September/beginning of October.
This role is specifically needing availability to teach Yoga on Tuesday evenings 4:30pm-5:30pm.
· Delivers motivational, engaging, educational, and professional yoga classes to ensure clients are satisfied with their yoga experience and remain motivated to attain their personal goals.
· Creates a welcoming environment for all participants of every fitness level by assisting class participants with correcting form and providing alternative moves when needed.
· Monitors and connects to participants during class by leading them in movements, breathing techniques, and encouraging members to listen to their bodies and meet where they can.
· Develops positive relationships with class participants by listening to members, answering questions, and engaging in conversation before and after classes.
· Cleans and organizes the group fitness space before and after each class.
· Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· Ability to modify and adjust movements to all fitness levels.
· Ability to be self-sufficient in handling job responsibilities.
· Ability to maintain regular attendance and be punctual.
· Must be a team player and possess a positive attitude.
· Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Automated External Defibrillator (AED) certification.
· 200 Hour RYT or equivalent certification.