Wellness / Pool Attendant
Sunny Isles Beach, FL
Sunny Isles Beach, FL
WTS International, the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure firm, is seeking a Wellness / Pool Attendant in Sunny Isles Beach, FL! The Wellness / Pool Attendant provides exceptional service to all guests by assisting them in a friendly, efficient, courteous and professional manner. Promotes water safety among guests using the pool, maintains the pool, whirlpool, pool deck, and grounds of the facility. Conducts necessary repairs and performs necessary cleaning in a manner that is responsive to guest satisfaction in a safe manner. Also responsible for routine custodial duties. Our ideal candidate is able to swim and has great customer service skills!
We have an exciting opportunity opening Friday - Tuesday: 10:00 A.M. - 6:30 P.M. Apply today for immediate consideration!
• Wipe down fitness center machines and remove towels, trash, and debris from the fitness center area.
• Maintain an adequate supply of cups and water in the recreation area and any other Ritz-Carlton standard.
• Clean fitness and recreation area restrooms and showers (if applicable).
• Obtain, fold, and stack towels according to company procedures. Distribute lockers and towels to the Residence owners.
• Conduct inventory of supplies, materials, and equipment and inform Spa Manager of low supply items.
• Promote the rules and regulations of the recreation and fitness facilities intended for the safety and welfare of guests and members.
• Set up the pool with adequate pool towels and covers. Welcome and greet residents and fulfill their requests. Maintain adequate stock of supplies.
• Fold towels and wipe down pool tables.
• Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to the Residences Manager or Director of Residences complete safety training and certifications.
• Follow company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain the confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
• Welcome and acknowledge all Residence owners according to company standards; anticipate and address Residence owners' service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank Residence owners with genuine appreciation.
• Speak with others using clear and professional language; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
• Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others.
• Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
• Visually inspect tools, equipment, or machines (e.g., to identify defects).
• Stand, sit or walk for an extended period of time or an entire work shift. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance. Move over sloping, uneven, or slippery surfaces. Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested.
- The ability to swim is highly desirable
- Ability to follow routine verbal and written instructions
- Ability to express an upbeat and enthusiastic attitude
- Ensure that uniform and personal appearance is clean and professional
- Speak with others using clear and professional language
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others
- Position requires sitting, standing, walking on level and slippery surfaces, climbing, reaching, twisting, turning, kneeling, bending, stooping, squatting and crouching in the performance of daily activities
- The nature of the work requires the employee to work outdoors in all weather conditions including wet, hot and cold
- Move, lift, or carry objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds
- Ability to stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time
WTS International, LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.