WTS International, the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure firm, is seeking a Visual Merchandiser for Manalapan, FL.
Job Duties/Essential Functions:
The Merchandiser, under the direction of Retail Manager must be very creative; and detail oriented. The ideal candidate has exceptional Guest Service Skills, is able to meet project deadlines in a fast paced, team oriented environment.
Must adhere to and hold fellow colleagues accountable for WTS Basics to Excellence Service Standards, Core Values Forbes Five Star Standards, and Eau Spa Brand Standards.
- Provides an enticing visual presentation to attract guests and encourage guest satisfaction.
- Create window, floor and case displays for the spa, children's programs and tennis that drive business and create a Five-Star impression.
- Updates wall and fixture displays as needed and completes routine visual updates as directed.
- Assists in decorating for holidays and occasionally off-site events.
- Participates on the creative team to plan events for the spa, children's programs and tennis.
- Continually generates fresh ideas in both merchandising and displays.
- Must be flexible and able to collaborate in a team environment.
- Assists with ensuring all new merchandise is on the floor in a timely manner.
- Assist with opening shipments and ensuring that the items match the shipping forms and purchase orders.
- Enter Purchase and Sales Orders into the POS system.
- Must head up an inventory count quarterly at the spa.
- Would assist the Retail Manager in day-to-day projects.
- Add price tags to the merchandise.
- Assists staff with lifting and storing facility equipment, furniture, and products to help maintain facility and prepare for special events.
- Ensures the "WTS Experience" for guests by maintaining the standards set in WTS' Basics to Excellence (BTE), WTS' Mission Statement/Values; Standards and Expectations, and WTS' Brand Standards.
- Adheres to and holds fellow colleagues accountable for Forbes Five Star Standards and Eau Spa Brand Standards.
- Adheres to policies of the facility and WTS International.
- Other duties as assigned
- Qualifications/Requirements: Previous Merchandising experience.
- Proficient in appropriate computer skills and office equipment.
- This position required the ability to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, and talk
- The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
- Vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- The employee may be required to push, pull, lift, and/or carry up to 25 pounds.
- Normal work hours: Varied to include nights, weekends, and holidays.
WTS International, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.