VillaSport Cypress - Housekeeping Associate
Cypress, TX 77429
VillaSport Athletic Club and Spa offers exciting and fulfilling career opportunities for those who thrive in a fast-paced, energizing environment. Our resort-style clubs are where fitness, family and community all come together. As a growth company with ambitious expansion plans, VillaSport is looking for talented and motivated people who can grow with us and deliver best-in-class customer service on a scale not seen in the industry.
If you are a high-performing, outgoing, service-oriented individual looking for a chance to make a difference, you belong at VillaSport. We offer a fantastic work environment, competitive wages, and a 401(k) plan with a generous company match of up to 4% of your compensation.
This position will ensure assigned club areas are sparkling clean, neat and uncluttered, fully stocked, and safe, following all VillaSport standards and provided task checklists. Housekeeping Associates will complete all cleaning duties while serving as service ambassadors to our members, and ensuring no or minimal impact on members' full enjoyment of club facilities. This position is highly visible throughout the club, constantly cleaning and taking great care of the facility, demonstrating to members and guests the high importance of cleanliness to the VillaSport brand. A Housekeeping Associate may be assigned to Locker Room/Laundry housekeeping duty or to General Club housekeeping duty.
- Knowledge of safe and proper use of cleaning chemicals and supplies.
- Basic knowledge of hand tools and cleaning equipment.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Housekeeping/hospitality experience preferred.
- Sufficient fluency in the English language to read and follow shift checklists and instructions, and the directions on the equipment and chemicals used in performing duties.
- Friendly, sincere, energetic, and enthusiastic.
- Honest and ethical; team player.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Applicants still in high school are eligible with proof of a B average or better.
For more information about VillaSport please visit our website at www.villasport.com