VillaSport Cypress - Group Exercise Associate
Cypress, TX TX
VillaSport Athletic Club and Spa offers exciting and fulfilling career opportunities for those who thrive in a fast-paced, energizing environment. Our resort-style clubs are where fitness, family and community all come together. As a growth company with ambitious expansion plans, VillaSport is looking for talented and motivated people who can grow with us and deliver best-in-class customer service on a scale not seen in the industry.
If you are a high-performing, outgoing, service-oriented individual looking for a chance to make a difference, you belong at VillaSport. We offer a fantastic work environment, competitive wages, and a 401(k) plan with a generous company match of up to 4% of your compensation.
Group Exercise Instructors, Barre Instructors, RPM Instructors and Bodyflow Instructors will lead members in a group setting through exercises designed to improve overall fitness, strength & endurance ensuring the members safety at all times with positive energy while being motivating and encouraging. Group Exercise Instructor will serve to educate members on various aspects of health & fitness in a professional manner.
We are currently looking for skilled Body Flow, Yoga, Mat Pilates, RPM, SPRINT and Aqua Instructors to join our team.
- Friendly, out-going, motivating, energetic personality
At least 6 months of teaching experience in a group setting
- Basic knowledge of safety in exercise technique & group exercise principles
- Basic knowledge of physiology & body mechanics
- Verifiable proof of education: national certification and/or specialized skill certification (e.g., ACE, AFAA, AAAI, ISMA, Johnny G, Les Mills, Yoga Alliance, Fit Tour, Yoga Fit, Pilates Method Alliance, Yoga Journal Conference, Schwinn, etc.)
- First Aid/CPR certification required prior to hire date
For more information about VillaSport please visit our website at www.villasport.com