VillaSport Beaverton - Aquatics Swimming Instructor
Beaverton, OR 97005
VillaSport Athletic Club and Spa offers exciting and fulfilling career opportunities for those who thrive in a fast-paced, energizing environment. Our resort-style clubs are where fitness, family and community all come together. As a growth company with ambitious expansion plans, VillaSport is looking for talented and motivated people who can grow with us and deliver best-in-class customer service on a scale not seen in the industry.
If you are a high-performing, outgoing, service-oriented individual looking for a chance to make a difference, you belong at VillaSport. We offer a fantastic work environment, competitive wages, and a 401(k) plan with a generous company match of up to 4% of your compensation.
The purpose of this position is to effectively conduct group swim lessons and individual swim lessons in a safe and responsible manner. Motivate members and guests to increase swim technique, comfort in the water are self-confidence. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Must be 16 years of age
- Prior Lifeguarding and Swim Instruction background required
- Competitive swimming background preferred
- Strong interest in the fitness industry and aquatics
- Excellent physical condition
-Excellent written and verbal communication skills
-Ability to work with minimal supervision
- First Aid/CPR certification required prior to hire date (to include infant, child, adult and AED skills)
- American Red Cross Lifeguard Certification required
- Water Safety Instructor (WSI) Certification required
For more information about VillaSport please visit our website at www.villasport.com