Video Content Producer
New York, NY
New York, NY
Video Content Producer
Equinox Group is a high-growth collective of the world's most influential lifestyle brands, that are disruptive leaders in the convergence of fitness, experiences and community. Its mission is to restlessly seek what is next for maximizing life and boldly grow the lifestyle brands and
experiences that define it. In 2019, Equinox unveiled Equinox Hotels as a true culmination of its lifestyle brand promise, redefining the luxury hospitality experience to be a seamless extension of high-performance living. In addition to the new digital venture, Equinox Group's ecosystem of brands currently includes Equinox, Equinox Hotels, SoulCycle, Precision Run, Blink Fitness, Furthermore, PROJECT by Equinox, E by Equinox, Pure Yoga and Equinox Explore. Its creative vision and strategic growth are led by Executive Chairman and Managing Partner Harvey Spevak.
We are passionate about high-performance living and we practice what we preach - investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don't settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what's new, what's now, what's next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren't just a company; we're a community vested in each other's success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others, then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
Equinox is currently seeking a seasoned video Producer to work in a high-growth environment creating premium fitness content for our multi-brand digital platform. We're seeking a forward thinker with a "can-do" attitude that thrives outside of the box. As our Producer, you will be a team leader responsible for the original video for the custom SoulCycle bike designed for at-home use.
This position will report to the Director of Production and work in lockstep with the Post Producer to ensure schedules are maintained and teams are in sync.
- Maintains oversight across all production components for daily content creation including talent and crew management leading up to and during daily live to tape studio
- Responsible for ensuring that the production process is defined, documented and understood by the crew.
- Help nurture lasting relationships between crew, brands, vendors and stakeholders
- Work with Talent Coordinator and Associate Producer to manage talent on set
- Produce ancillary field production shoots as needed
- Build production calendar and other procedures and protocols as needed that support content production plans
- Proactively pick up any and all tasks required to make production run smoothly
- Track production associated costs and work with the Production Accountant to ensure those costs are allocated and accounted for
- Ensure daily crew is scheduled and tasked ask needed
- Manage multiple projects at one time, while maintaining overall production schedule and communicating status to all stakeholders
- Create, maintain and improve new video practices for all personnel to best streamline the production process
- Conduct quality control in partnership with Post-Production Producer
- Maintain brand integrity and content production standards with strong attention to detail
- Must have 5+ years of video post-production experience in a media and/or advertising agency. Live video experience a plus.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and collaboration skills
- Strong understanding of boutique fitness industry and culture
- Hold high work standards, with a proactive and highly adaptable mindset
- Strong ability to multi-task / juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Team player, who is willing to take on all levels of responsibility
- Must be able to give and receive critical feedback in a team environment
- Demonstrate the ability to troubleshoot crew and live production issues
- Passion for new technology and a desire to work in the entertainment/media industry.
- Candidate should have strong interest in lifestyle and fitness content
- Excellent verbal, oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, disciplined, go-getter
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate unique points of views & experiences across age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability & ethnicity in building the future of our digital business. We aren't just a company; we're a community vested in each other's success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company. We want to inspire a workplace where individuals embrace their differences and similarities, where we are building products and experiences that inspire and improve people's lives.
For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one our website at https://careers.equinox.com/