Video Content Associate Producer
New York, NY
New York, NY
Video Content Associate Producer
Equinox Group is a high-growth collective of the world's most influential lifestyle brands, that are disruptive leaders in the convergence of fitness, experiences and community. Its mission is to restlessly seek what is next for maximizing life and boldly grow the lifestyle brands and
experiences that define it. In 2019, Equinox unveiled Equinox Hotels as a true culmination of its lifestyle brand promise, redefining the luxury hospitality experience to be a seamless extension of high-performance living. In addition to the new digital venture, Equinox Group's ecosystem of brands currently includes Equinox, Equinox Hotels, SoulCycle, Precision Run, Blink Fitness, Furthermore, PROJECT by Equinox, E by Equinox, Pure Yoga and Equinox Explore. Its creative vision and strategic growth are led by Executive Chairman and Managing Partner Harvey Spevak.
We are passionate about high-performance living and we practice what we preach - investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don't settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what's new, what's now, what's next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren't just a company; we're a community vested in each other's success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others, then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
Equinox is currently seeking a seasoned video pre-production Associate Producer to work in a high-growth environment creating premium fitness content for our multi-brand digital platform. We're seeking a forward thinker with a "can-do" attitude that thrives outside of the box. As our Associate Producer, you will be responsible for supporting the team creating original video for the custom SoulCycle bike designed for at-home use.
This position will report to the Director of Production and support the Producer and Post Producer to make sure key research and data points are carried from pre-production into the final deliverable.
- Ensuring that all relevant pre-production facts, scheduling, and logistics are integrated and translated seamlessly to the rest of the production team
- Congenial demeanor while working with and collecting information from world-class talent
- Organizing and tracking projects from pre through post production
- Maintaining department-wide documents and CMS metadata templates
- Write thoughtful and precise daily video copy descriptions for publication
- Collect necessary data points from talent and brand stakeholders
- Continually assess and evaluate processes and offer creative solutions where there is a need for improvement
- Maintain brand integrity and content production standards with strong attention to detail
- Must have 3+ years of video production experience in a media and/or advertising agency
- Excellent verbal, oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and collaboration skills
- Live video experience a plus
- Strong understanding of boutique fitness industry and culture
- Hold high work standards, with a proactive and highly adaptable mindset
- Strong ability to multi-task / juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Team player, who is willing to take on all levels of responsibility
- Must be able to give and receive critical feedback in a team environment
- Demonstrate the ability to troubleshoot crew and live production issues
- Passion for new technology and a desire to work in the entertainment/media industry.
- Candidate should have strong interest in lifestyle and fitness content
- Self-motivated, disciplined, go-getter
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate unique points of views & experiences across age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability & ethnicity in building the future of our digital business. We aren't just a company; we're a community vested in each other's success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company. We want to inspire a workplace where individuals embrace their differences and similarities, where we are building products and experiences that inspire and improve people's lives.
For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one our website at https://careers.equinox.com/