Vice President, Sales
WTS International, the world's leading amenity management and consumer engagement company, is seeking an expert in commercial real estate for our Vice President of Sales. The VP of sales will join the Business Development team and will be integrally involved in the continued growth of our private-equity backed, rapidly-expanding company. This senior level position will report to our Chief Growth Officer and be based in either New York City or Chicago, IL. This individual will be responsible for identifying, sourcing, and developing new business opportunities for WTS across multiple corporate office, residential, and leisure facilities including spas, fitness centers, and recreational amenities. Responsibilities will include establishing and meeting operational and financial goals, as well as interfacing with potential clients, and attending meetings and industry events.
We are seeking a metrics-driven sales executive with a history of prior success in marketing to senior level executives within the hospitality, commercial real estate, and multi-family industries. Experience creating demand via effective campaigns, digital marketing, presentations, and targeting contacts is required as is success in driving revenue and identifying opportunities for expansion. This individual will strategically implement and measure multichannel demand generation to drive inbound pipeline generation, increase brand awareness and accelerate revenue. This role will be focused on prospecting target customers in the commercial real estate industry including Multi-Family Commercial Real Estate (MFCR), Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs), Private Funds, Commercial Developers, Asset Managers, Property Managers and Agents.
• Four-year college degree with a major in business, finance, economics, accounting, real estate, engineering, mathematics or other equivalent degree. MBA, MRED, or other advanced degrees a plus.
• Previous experience at the executive level of an organization
• Depth of industry relationships and proven success in lead generation, sourcing and identifying deals
• At least 5 years of experience in client-facing Customer Success, Community Management, or Account Management
• Established contacts within the commercial real estate industry
• Prior experience in commercial real-estate tenant engagement practices
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills and the ability to sell concepts and ideas.
• Must be analytical; process and data-oriented
• Ability to travel to client sites for meetings and new site implementations
• Strong strategic planning, time management, organization and analytical skills
• Willing to do more than just the job description
• Strong sense of responsibility and accountability
• Professional and courteous at all times
• Proficient in appropriate computer skills and office equipment
WTS International, LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.