Titleist Golf Fitness Expert
Palm Desert, CA
Palm Desert, CA
WTS International, one of the world's leading spa and fitness management firms, is seeking a Titleist Performance Institute Golf Fitness Expert in Palm Desert, CA. TPI is the global leading educational organization dedicated to the study of how the human body functions in relation to the golf swing. We are seeking for a dynamic certified TPI Golf Fitness Expert to evaluate golfers for physical limitations, to screen them and efficiently coach them to better access the Body-Swing Connection.
• Ensures the "WTS International Experience" for members and guests by maintaining the standards set in the WTS International's Mission Statement, Values/Guidelines, WTS International Basics to Excellence (BTE), and WTS International Hospitality Management Brand Standards.
• Adheres to policies of the facility and WTS International Hospitality Management.
• Assists in the development of a comprehensive standard for golfers and their swings
• Understanding how a golfer moves is a prerequisite for effective coaching, training and treatment. Rather than guess what they do, we believe you should assess what they do.
• Establish and monitor the standards of service, operational direction and safety programs for all departments. Develop and maintain an emergency action plan for the facility. Reports any incidents or accidents to WTS International and the Operations Director.
• Ensures the staff is fully knowledgeable on the use and benefits of services, products, programs, and activities by conducting regularly scheduled staff meetings and training workshops.
• Foster a management style that encourages suggestions and opinions, open door policy, strong employee relations and excellent customer satisfaction skills.
• Conducts on-going training/educational programs for department.
• Recruits golfers for services.
• Assesses all golf development. Progress continually; coaches clients with positive reinforcement, and teaching disciplines.
• Develop and establish a close relationship with clients and broad range of relationships among the customer base, membership, communities and media. Review and respond to all daily suggestions and member concerns to include solving member challenges through industry resources.
• Provides excellent customer service and helps monitor client feedback. Follows up on guest requests and comments.
• Assists in developing monthly client teaching curriculum.
• Helps uphold guest rule policy
• Follows the greens reservation system to ensure a smooth and even flow of traffic on and off golf course.
• Promotes the facility and its amenities to potential members when applicable.
• Performs golf fitness sessions.
• Other duties as assigned
• Level 1 TPI Certification.
• 2+ years of previous experience as a TPI Golf Fitness Expert.
• Utilizes TPI principles and formats.
• Ability to manage multiple clients and their needs
• Ability to communicate effectively and implement Golf Course Service Standards
• Experience in promoting and implementing TPI golf fitness programs
• Effective leadership skills and a strong work ethic
• Excellent customer service skills
• Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties
• Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational
• Professional manner, discretion, and appearance
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Able to show initiative and make decisions
WTS International, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.