The Zone Coach/Trainer
The Zone is a 60-minute athletic-inspired workout designed to help you efficiently achieve maximum results. Led by an expert coach, this revolutionary results-based program uses heart training technology and team-based camaraderie to take your workout to the next level.
THE ZONE VIDEO
The Zone Coach:
The Zone is searching for multi talented individuals who share a passion for leading others to reach their greatest physical and mental potential. We are looking for group fitness instructors, personal trainers, strength and conditioning coaches with incredible personalities, whom are eager to coach multiple formats of small group training in a boutique style studio while incorporating the use of heart rate training technology as well as the most relevant scientifically proven forms of functional training.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Education: 4-years college degree in fitness related field or certificate from accredited 2-year program at a university preferred.
• Experience: Previous health club personal training experience is a plus. One of the following nationally recognized certifications are required; Personal trainer, Group Fitness Instructor, Strength and conditioning coach. Candidates must be able to multitask in a fast paced environment while paying close attention to many details.
• Communication skills, customer service oriented.
• Operational knowledge of resistance training equipment and proper form.
• Knowledge of anatomy, biomechanics.
• Knowledge of injury prevention and basic rehabilitation.
• Knowledge of basic movement and posture assessments and body composition assessments.
• Ability to calculate target heart rate.
• Basic knowledge in nutrition.
• Certifications: CPR and First Aid.
• CPR/AED Certification Required within 30 days of hire.
• Minimum one (1) NCCA or NBFE accredited certification.
• Proof of citizenship or legal status.
Physical and Working Conditions:
• Physical requirements: Ability to lift a minimum of 45 lbs, ability to spot a client lifting weights.
• Fitness club environment.
• Must follow OSHA and Active Wellness safety standards.
This position is currently accepting applications.