Colorado Athletic Club Monaco
A Wellbridge Company
We're looking for a Tennis Professional!
Who we are:
Colorado Athletic Club is Denver’s leading upscale athletic, aquatics, tennis and family fitness club with 7 convenient locations across Colorado’s Front Range. Our club supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.
What our Tennis Professionals are all about:
Our Tennis Professionals help our members improve their tennis techniques by providing quality instruction and coaching. They are dedicated professionals committed to providing an excellent tennis experience to players of all ages.
Our Tennis Professionals are personable, service-oriented, and take a lot of pride in their skills and our club. They have excellent management skills and are confident in their ability to design and continually adapt tennis programs. Our most successful Pros have an entrepreneurial spirit and are committed to growing our tennis business.
What you're all about:
Why we're a great company to join:
- You are a motivated and dependable professional who takes initiative and works well within a team atmosphere.
- You have a genuine passion for tennis and helping members improve their skills and reach their personal goals.
- You are USPTA, PTR or ITF certified and able to pass pre-employment screening and a background check.
- You are comfortable participating in the marketing, pricing, and growth ideas with our management team.
- You ensure excellent curriculum and lesson plans for all groups.
- You’re comfortable teaching group and private lessons.
- You’re happy to handle all lesson inquiries.
- You have exceptional on-court tennis-teaching and communication skills.
- You are highly motivated, dependable, and resourceful.
- You are comfortable providing Tennis Pro services exclusively for our Athletic Club.
Compensation: $36.00 - $60.00 per hour based on lessons, class type and participation.
- You’ll enjoy a complementary family membership.
- We provide state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- We provide the opportunity to strategize, learn, lead and grow.
- We provide medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- We offer company matching 401k
- We offer short term and long term disability.
- We offer AD&D and voluntary insurance.
- We offer paid time off and holidays.
- And much, much more!
Wellbridge owns and operates a variety of premiere athletic and tennis clubs across the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 16 locations spanning 5 states. We proudly employ more than 1,400 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 35,000+ members.
We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative and empowering environment. Our culture encourages managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork, and promotes innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong and dynamic environment. This allows us to live our mission of delivering the best for and through our employees, our members, and our community.