Tennis Professional - CACF - Boulder, CO
Boulder, CO 80303
Colorado Athletic Club - Flatirons
We are looking for Tennis Professionals!
Who we are:
Colorado Athletic Club is Denver’s leading upscale athletic, aquatics, tennis and family fitness club with 7 convenient locations across Colorado’s Front Range. Our club supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.
What our Tennis Professionals are all about:
Our Tennis Pros help our members improve their tennis techniques by providing quality instruction and coaching. They are dedicated professionals committed to providing an excellent tennis experience to players of all ages.
Our Tennis Pros are personable, service-oriented, and take a lot of pride in their skills and our club. They have excellent management skills and are confident in their ability to design and continually adapt tennis programs. Our most successful Pros have an entrepreneurial spirit and are committed to growing our tennis business.
What you're all about:
Why you want to work for us:
- You are a motivated and dependable professional who takes initiative and works well within a team atmosphere.
- You have a genuine passion for tennis and helping members improve their skills and reach their personal goals.
- You are USPTA, PTR or ITF certified and able to pass pre-employment screening and a background check.
- You are comfortable participating in the marketing, pricing, and growth ideas with our management team.
- You ensure excellent curriculum and lesson plans for all groups.
- You’re comfortable teaching group and private lessons.
- You’re happy to handle all lesson inquiries.
- You have exceptional on-court tennis-teaching and communication skills.
- You are highly motivated, dependable, and resourceful.
- You are comfortable providing Tennis Pro services exclusively for our Athletic Club.
- We enjoy sharing our clubs with our employees for FREE!
- We are rated one of the top clubs in the country!
- We have 20 indoor/outdoor tennis courts and state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- We care about our employees and provide a competitive benefits package with a 401k with matching.
- We provide the opportunity to strategize, learn, lead, and grow.
- And much, much more!