WTS International, the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure firm, is seeking a Tennis Professional. The Tennis Professional will be responsible for teaching group and private lessons. Running and assisting in tournaments and special events, assisting in pro shop sales. Administrative duties include scheduling lessons, tournaments, and court time.
- Reports any incidents or accidents to the Director of Tennis.
- Assists in developing monthly client reports.
- Submits all paperwork and financial reporting, if applicable, in accordance with WTS International policy.
- Understands the use and benefits of services, products, programs, and activities by participating in regularly scheduled staff meetings and training workshops.
- Provides excellent customer service and helps monitor guest feedback through the use of comment cards and other customer care techniques. Follows up on guest requests and comments.
- Helps ensure facility is accessed only by actual members and/or guests, and that it is safe and secure at all times. Helps uphold guest rule policy and collects all guest fees.
- Maintains the cleanliness of the courts and surrounding areas.
- Follows the court reservation system to ensure a smooth and even flow of traffic on and off courts.
- Offers all instructional services including private and semi private lessons, small groups, clinics, team coaching, and tactics and strategy.
- Assists in the coordination of social and competitive events including tournaments.
- Implements programs for adults and juniors.
- Participates in selling pro shop merchandise.
- Attends staff and facility meetings.
- Promotes the facility and its amenities to potential members when applicable.
- Other duties as assigned.
- College degree or comparable work experience
- Teaching certifications from USTA, PTR or USPTA
- Posses a strong work ethic
- Excellent customer service skills
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Able to show initiative and make decisions
- Proficient in appropriate computer skills
- Ability to stand for long periods
- Awareness of proper body mechanics to prevent injury
- This position required the ability to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, walk, and talk
- The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- Normal work hours: Varied to include nights, weekends, and holidays
WTS International, LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.