Tennis Pro & Court Maintenance - CON - Atlanta, GA
Atlanta, GA 30328
Concourse Athletic Club
A Wellbridge Managed Company
Atlanta, GA (Sandy Springs)
We are looking for a Tennis Professional that will is also willing to commit to helping with court maintenance. If you have a passion for tennis and take pride in keep the courts in top shape for all who enjoy them, we'd love to consider you to join our team of top tennis professionals!
Who we are:
Concourse Athletic Club is Atlanta’s premier athletic club with high-caliber amenities, staff and programs. Our club supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.
What our Tennis Professionals are all about:
Our Tennis Pros help our members improve their tennis techniques by providing quality instruction and coaching. They are dedicated professionals committed to providing an excellent tennis experience to players of all ages.
Our Tennis Pros are personable, service-oriented, and take a lot of pride in their skills and our club. They have excellent management skills and are confident in their ability to design and continually adapt tennis programs. Our most successful Pros have an entrepreneurial spirit and are committed to growing our tennis business.
As a professional that also helps out with maintenance, additional responsibilities include –
What you’re all about:
- General tennis court maintenance and repair duties as needed for the purposes of ongoing building care, upkeep, repair, and refurbishment.
- Light housekeeping duties.
- Grooming and lining Har-Tru courts, blowing sidewalks, replenishing water, cups and ice, emptying trash cans, straightening furniture, wiping down gazebos, removing algae and help with seasonal resurfacing.
- Coordinating the scheduling repairs with approved vendors
- Clay court knowledge is a plus but we are willing to train!
Why we’re a great company to join!
- You are a motivated and dependable professional who takes initiative and works well within a team atmosphere.
- You have a genuine passion for tennis and helping members improve their skills and reach their personal goals.
- You are USPTA, PTR or ITF certified and able to pass pre-employment screening and a background check.
- You are comfortable participating in the marketing, pricing, and growth ideas with our management team.
- You ensure excellent curriculum and lesson plans for all groups.
- You’re comfortable teaching group and private lessons.
- You’re happy to handle all lesson inquiries.
- You have exceptional on-court tennis-teaching and communication skills.
- You are highly motivated, dependable, and resourceful.
- You are comfortable providing Tennis Pro services exclusively for our Athletic Club.
- We enjoy sharing our clubs with our employees for FREE!
- We care about our employees and provide a competitive benefits package that a 401k with matching.
- We provide the opportunity to strategize, learn, lead, and grow.
- And much, much more!
Wellbridge owns and operates 7 unique brands of full-service, premiere athletic and tennis clubs in the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 19 locations spanning 7 states. We proudly employ more than 3,000 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 37,000 members.
We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative and empowering environment. Our culture encourages managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork, and promotes innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong and dynamic environment. This allows us to live our mission of delivering the best for and through our employees, our members, and our community.