Village Health Clubs and Spas is looking for a Tennis Professional to join our winning team!
The Village Health Clubs and Spas are premier healthy lifestyle clubs where we encourage and foster a work life balance and healthy living. We offer a fun environment designed to promote health and wellness for members and employees alike. Our uniquely social culture makes us a great choice for employees who want to share their passion for health and fitness.
We offer beautiful facilities, state-of-the-art equipment, and dynamic programming, but what really sets us apart is our team of positive, friendly staff at each location. Our employees encourage one another, working together to create a comfortable, welcoming atmosphere for everyone we encounter.
Our culture statement gets right to the point: “As one we have fun and get it done!” Join our team today and experience the Village Way for yourself.
The Tennis Instructor is responsible for teaching private and group lessons, generating awareness to members and guests of the clubs that are interested in tennis lessons.
Summary Of Essential Job Functions:
• Teaching private lessons and group Tennis lessons
• Responsible for interacting with employees, members and guests in a manner aligned with the People, Places and Programs components of the Village Standards
• Organize, advertise and run mixers, tournaments, round robins and other social competitive events
• Organize, advertise and run leagues (on-going events) which may include teaching junior lessons and clinics and other duties as assigned
• Professional game experience
• Customer service focused attitude
• Obtain CPR certification within 30 days of hire through Company training
• Tennis Professionals who teach youth groups must successfully pass a criminal background check as a contingency of employment
• Industry experience working in a high-end health club