New Mexico Sports & Wellness - Highpoint
A Wellbridge Company
We are looking for a Tennis Manager/Director!
Who we are:
Colorado Athletic Club is Denver’s leading upscale athletic, aquatics, tennis and family fitness club with 7 convenient locations across Colorado’s Front Range. Our club supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.
What our Tennis Managers are all about:
Our Tennis Managers oversee our club’s entire tennis program including the development, implementation and marketing of all group and individual programming. They take pride in the recruitment, hiring and growth of department associates to ensure a state-of-the-art tennis art tennis experience.
Our Tennis Managers are personable, service-oriented with excellent management skills. They have experience managing a program budget and understand the importance of having a flexible schedule to support a thriving tennis business.
What you’re all about:
Why we’re a great company to join!
- You are a motivated and dependable professional who takes initiative and works well within a team atmosphere.
- You have 1-3 years of experience as a Head Tennis Professional with prior supervisory/management experience.
- You’ve been competing in tennis for 10+ years and have 5+ years of teaching experience.
- You’re a member with either the USPTA or USPTR organizations.
- If you come from a private country or tennis club environment, we consider this a bonus.
- You have exceptional on-court tennis-teaching and communication skills.
- You are highly motivated, dependable, and resourceful.
- You are comfortable providing Tennis Pro services exclusively for our Athletic Club.
- You’ll enjoy a complementary membership!
- We are rated one of the top clubs in the country!
- We have both indoor and outdoor hard courts and state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- We care about our employees and provide a competitive benefits package that a 401k with matching.
- We provide the opportunity to strategize, learn, lead, and grow.
- And much, much more!
Wellbridge owns and operates 7 unique brands of full-service, premiere athletic and tennis clubs in the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 19 locations spanning 7 states. We proudly employ more than 3,000 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 37,000 members.
We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative and empowering environment. Our culture encourages managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork, and promotes innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong and dynamic environment. This allows us to live our mission of delivering the best for and through our employees, our members, and our community.