Bal Harbour, FL
Bal Harbour, FL
WTS International, the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure firm, is seeking an On-Request Tennis Instructor. The Tennis Professional is responsible for teaching the game of tennis to members of the facility. They provide lessons and offer advice and tips to players at all levels, from beginners to those at advanced stages. Along with teaching the game, tennis pros might also operate a pro shop.
- Reports any incidents or accidents to the Tennis Director and Facility Manager.
- Submits all paperwork and financial reporting, if applicable, in accordance with WTS International policy.
- Assists in facility maintenance, routine preventative maintenance, and repair.
- Understands the use and benefits of services, products, programs, and activities by participating in regularly scheduled staff meetings and training workshops.
- Provides excellent customer service.
- Helps ensure facility is accessed only by actual members and/or guests, and that it is safe and secure at all times. Helps uphold guest rule policy and collects all guest fees.
- Follows the court reservation system to ensure a smooth and even flow of traffic on and off courts.
- Attends staff and facility meetings.
- Promotes the facility and its amenities to potential members when applicable.
- Teaches Tennis Lessons
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be an experienced tennis player
- Strong team player
- Excellent customer service skills and strong work ethic
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Proficient in appropriate computer skills and office equipment
- Ability to stand for long periods
- Awareness of proper body mechanics to prevent injury
- This position required the ability to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, walk, and talk
- The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- Normal work hours: Varied to include nights, weekends, and holidays
WTS International, LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.