Tennis Director In Training
Georgia Athletic Club Northeast
A Wellbridge Company
We're looking for a Tennis Director!
Who we are:
Athletic Club Northeast is Atlanta’s premier family athletic club with unparalleled service, state-of-the-art amenities, and unlimited fitness classes. Our club supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.
What our Tennis Directors are all about:
Our Tennis Directors are responsible for overseeing of the club tennis program to include developing, implementing, and marketing all club tennis programs for individuals and groups of all ages to ensure a successful program. Recruit, hire and develop tennis department associates to ensure state of the art tennis instruction.
What you’re all about:
Why we’re a great company to join:
- 1-3 years as Head Tennis Professional with prior supervisory/management experience.
- 10+ year’s tennis experience in competitive play and 5+ years teaching experience.
- Four year college degree preferred.
- Membership in either the USPTA or the USPTR organization.
- Excellent communication skills including oral, written and listening.
- Ability to motivate, organize and lead others to achieve objectives.
- Private country club or tennis club experience a plus.
- Understanding of accounting and budget functions.
- Independent / innovative / entrepreneurial thinker.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- You’ll enjoy a complementary family membership.
- We provide state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- We provide the opportunity to strategize, learn, lead and grow.
- We provide medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- We offer company matching 401k
- We offer short term and long term disability.
- We offer AD&D and voluntary insurance.
- We offer paid time off and holidays.
- And much, much more!
Wellbridge owns and operates a variety of premiere athletic and tennis clubs across the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 16 locations spanning 5 states. We proudly employ more than 1,400 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 35,000+ members.
We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative and empowering environment. Our culture encourages managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork, and promotes innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong and dynamic environment. This allows us to live our mission of delivering the best for and through our employees, our members, and our community.