Tennis Court Maintenance Associate
Concourse Athletic Club
A Wellbridge Company
We are looking for a Maintenance Associate that enjoys being outdoors and would like take pride in the care of our clay tennis courts!
Who we are:
Concourse Athletic Club is Atlanta’s premier athletic club with high-caliber amenities, staff and programs. Our club supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.
What our Tennis Maintenance Associates are all about:
Our Tennis Maintenance Associates perform general court maintenance and repair duties as needed. They are responsible for the ongoing care, upkeep, repair, refurbishment, and light housekeeping duties that keep our courts safe and clean for members and employees.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following –
What you’re all about:
- Grooming and lining Har-Tru courts, blowing sidewalks, replenishing water, cups and ice, emptying trash cans, straightening furniture, wiping down gazebos, removing algae and help with seasonal resurfacing.
- Coordinating the scheduling repairs with approved vendors
- Clay court knowledge is a plus but we are willing to train!
Why we’re a great company to join!
- You are a self-motivated and dependable individual that takes initiative without needing much direction.
- You thrive in an autonomous role and/or work environment.
- You take pride in your work and enjoy proving exceptional customer service.
- You’re detail-oriented and can effectively manage competing priorities.
- If you have knowledge of tennis and/or clay tennis courts we consider that a bonus but are willing to train in this area.
- We enjoy sharing our clubs with our employees for FREE!
- We care about our employees and provide a competitive benefits package that a 401k with matching.
- We provide the opportunity to strategize, learn, lead, and grow.
- And much, much more!
Wellbridge owns and operates 7 unique brands of full-service, premiere athletic and tennis clubs in the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 19 locations spanning 7 states. We proudly employ more than 3,000 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 37,000 members.
We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative and empowering environment. Our culture encourages managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork, and promotes innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong and dynamic environment. This allows us to live our mission of delivering the best for and through our employees, our members, and our community.