Miami Beach, FL
Miami Beach, FL
Arch Amenities Group, the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure firm, is seeking a Tennis Attendant for Continuum South Beach in Miami, FL. The Tennis Attendant provides support, including facility cleanliness, for the tennis operation. Apply today to join our team of spa professionals as Tennis Attendant and front desk Tennis Support!
- Ensures the "WTS International Experience" for members and guests by maintaining the standards set in WTS International Basics to Excellence (BTE), WTS International Mission Statement/Values; Standards and Expectations and WTS International Brand Standards.
- Adheres to policy of the facility and WTS International.
- Answers the facility phone and responds to messages.
- Responds to facility emails.
- Responds to inquiries about tennis services offered.
- Sweeps tennis courts and lines after court use.
- Assists in facility maintenance, routine preventive maintenance, and repair to include:
- Clearing and replacement of dead clay court material.
- Clearing any weeds from the tennis court and surrounding areas.
- Clearing dead branches and debris from behind perimeter fence.
- Sweeping of clay material from walkways.
- Sweeping, mopping, and taking out the trash.
- Help maintain inventory of supplies, equipment, and or products. Replenishes all supplies as needed.
- Attends staff meetings.
- Follows the court reservation system to ensure an even flow of traffic on and off the courts.
- Provides the Concierge with a daily reservation schedule.
- Submits all paperwork to management or corporate on an approved schedule.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Previous customer service experience. Prefer experience at a tennis facility.
- Knowledge of the sport of tennis.
- Excellent customer service skills and strong work ethic.
- Efficient, well-organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously.
- Energetic and enthusiastic.
- Professional manner, discretion and appearance.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong team player.
- Available to work varied hours, including weekends.
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
Arch Amenities Group is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workforce.