Arch Amenities Group, the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure firm, is seeking a Tennis Attendant. The Tennis Attendant provides support, including facility cleanliness, for the tennis operation.
- Ensures the "Arch Amenities Group Experience" for members and guests by maintaining the standards set in Arch Amenities Group Basics to Excellence (BTE), Arch Amenities Group Mission Statement/Values; Standards and Expectations and Arch Amenities Group Brand Standards.
- Adheres to policy of the facility and Arch Amenities Group.
- Assits in running of the Tennis Summer Camp
- Strings tennis racquets as needed
- Assits in the instruction of our Junior Tennis Program
- Responds to inquiries about tennis services offered.
- Help maintain inventory of supplies, equipment, and or products. Replenishes all supplies as needed.
- Attends staff meetings.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Previous customer service experience. Prefer experience at a tennis facility.
- Knowledge of the sport of tennis.
- Excellent customer service skills and strong work ethic.
- Efficient, well-organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously.
- Energetic and enthusiastic.
- Professional manner, discretion and appearance.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong team player.
- Available to work varied hours, including weekends.
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
Arch Amenities Group is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.