The Tennis Attendant provides support, including facility cleanliness, for the tennis operation.
- Ensures the "WTS International Experience" for members and guests by maintaining the standards set in WTS International Basics to Excellence (BTE), WTS International Mission Statement/Values; Standards and Expectations and WTS International Brand Standards.
- Adheres to policy of the facility and WTS International.
- Answers the facility phone and responds to messages.
- Responds to facility emails.
- Responds to inquiries about tennis services offered.
- Sweeps tennis courts and lines after court use.
- Assists in facility maintenance, routine preventive maintenance, and repair to include:
*Clearing and replacement of dead clay court material.
*Clearing any weeds from the tennis court and surrounding areas.
*Clearing dead branches and debris from behind perimeter fence.
*Sweeping of clay material from walkways.
*Sweeping, mopping, and taking out the trash.
- Help maintain inventory of supplies, equipment, and or products. Replenishes all supplies as needed.
- Attends staff meetings.
- Follows the court reservation system to ensure an even flow of traffic on and off the courts.
- Provides the Concierge with a daily reservation schedule.
- Submits all paperwork to management or corporate on an approved schedule.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Previous customer service experience. Prefer experience at a tennis facility.
- Knowledge of the sport of tennis.
- Excellent customer service skills and strong work ethic.
- Efficient, well-organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously.
- Energetic and enthusiastic.
- Professional manner, discretion and appearance.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong team player.
- Available to work varied hours, including weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
WTS International, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.