Technology Recruiter, New Business
New York, NY
New York, NY
Technology Recruiter, New Business
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. Equinox and its portfolio of affiliated brands including Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels, are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach - investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don't settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what's new, what's now, what's next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren't just a company; we're a community vested in each other's success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others, then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
At Equinox, we are a community invested in inspiring ourselves and others to live their most high-performing lives. We believe in an "always leading, never following" approach to unlock the untapped potential in life and in business. As we continue to realize massive growth as a business and find new ways to elevate our member experience, we are looking for a Lead Technical Recruiter to support the full life-cycle recruitment for tech positions within the Equinox digital team. Working closely with the senior leadership tech team, you will develop and execute a recruiting strategy for all tech roles in this rapidly growing and evolving group.
- Consult. Partner with the tech leaders to define talent needs across the business and identify key talent pools. Work closely with hiring managers to create attractive job descriptions, engage top candidates, map out the interview process and team for each role, and develop channels for potential talent to be shared across groups
- Research. Develop proactive and creative sourcing strategies to attract highly qualified tech talent. Identify and leverage out-of-the-box recruiting tools beyond LinkedIn recruiter and the internal ATS to access new talent pools
- Candidate development. Conduct initial screening and assessment of selected candidates. Prepare candidates for interviewing with hiring managers by sharing detailed information on the company, business strategy, department background, job descriptions, and set expectations for the process
- Candidate experience. Manage candidates through a positive and engaging candidate experience. Guide and educate hiring managers on maintaining a high bar for the candidate experience
- Data and analytics. Fully leverage our report and ATS to track all relevant data, pull insightful reports and collect feedback; inspire the team to fully utilize the ATS as well to optimize the recruiting process
- TA leadership. Manage and mentor a recruiting coordinator and help build the recruiting team as the group continues to scale rapidly
- 5 years of full lifecycle tech recruiting experience supporting the product and engineering functions
- Proven experience with sourcing, social media recruiting techniques and other current web-based employment strategies
- Proven success and ability to execute on both tactical and strategic initiatives
- Outstanding organizational skills to manage candidates, clients and the team
- Thrives in a fast-paced, evolving environment and is energized by creating order out of ambiguity
- Outstanding eye for talent - proven success, attitude and cultural enrichment are all huge factors in selecting the right talent
- Ability to interact with and influence senior operations leaders
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café' services and Shop items
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.