New York, NY
New York, NY
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach - investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don't settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what's new, what's now, what's next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren't just a company; we're a community vested in each other's success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
We are currently seeking a seasoned Technical Director to join the Equinox family. The ideal candidate is someone as interested in health and well-being as they are being at the forefront of technology. A technical maven, our ideal candidate approaches their craft with a level of creativity that distinguishes them from the pack. We're seeking a forward thinker with a "can do" attitude that thrives outside of the box.
As our Technical Director, you will be positioned in the control room at the heart of our live-to-tape programming. You will be a key member of a team that ensures all programming is delivered seamlessly in a high pressure, content rich environment. Working closely with the Director, you are a creative collaborator that plays a key part in shaping the future of the Equinox programming endeavors.
- Act as crew chief and technical lead assigned to the production
- Collaborate with brand partners as new shows are developed, advising on technical solutions for creative production ambitions
- Coordinate between engineering and production to ensure production readiness
- Ability to offer creative suggestions that enhance show productions
- Define & document standard operating procedures for live production including but not limited to; asset prep, lighting rehearsals, music mix playback
- Configure and operate production switchers as well as other associated live production equipment
- Organizing and maintaining switcher layout and other auxiliary equipment associated with TD area.
- Establishing clear quality assurance workflow and process for production team
- An ability to work in a high pressure, fast turnaround live environment
- A desire to learn new technologies, processes and/or procedures as they are implemented and a willingness to work in other areas as assigned.
- Four years of Industry experience technical directing in a live environment, concert and live performance experience is a huge plus
- Operational knowledge of all control room positions and familiar with all aspects of live television and pre / post production.
- Candidate should have strong interest in lifestyle and fitness content
- Expected After Effects knowledge includes proficiency in using expressions, NDI based workflows,
- Passionate about storytelling and making things look beautiful and professional.
- Experience with GrandMA lighting board integration for live playback
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café' services and Shop items
NOTE: This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States