Talent Coordinator, Equinox Media
New York, NY
New York, NY
Talent Coordinator, Equinox Media
Equinox Group is a high-growth collective of the world's most influential lifestyle brands, that are disruptive leaders in the convergence of fitness, experiences and community. Its mission is to restlessly seek what is next for maximizing life and boldly grow the lifestyle brands and experiences that define it. In 2019, Equinox unveiled Equinox Hotels as a true culmination of its lifestyle brand promise, redefining the luxury hospitality experience to be a seamless extension of high-performance living. In addition to the new digital venture, Equinox Group's ecosystem of brands currently includes Equinox, Equinox Hotels, SoulCycle, Precision Run, Blink Fitness, Furthermore, PROJECT by Equinox, E by Equinox, Pure Yoga and Equinox Explore. Its creative vision and strategic growth are led by Executive Chairman and Managing Partner Harvey Spevak.
We are passionate about high-performance living and we practice what we preach - investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don't settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what's new, what's now, what's next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren't just a company; we're a community vested in each other's success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others, then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
Equinox is currently seeking a seasoned Talent Coordinator to work in a high-growth environment to support our multi-brand digital platform. We're seeking a forward thinker with a "can do" attitude that thrives outside of the box. As our Talent Coordinator, you will be responsible for scheduling an array of Equinox and SoulCycle fitness talent into a slate of digital production schedules. This position will report to the Director of Production and support the brand partner stakeholders.
- Collect talent's weekly availability and generate an organized reliable talent schedules that support production needs
- Maintain and update growing talent database
- Assist with the day-to-day schedule and administrative changes within the talent and digital production teams
- Liaise with producers and production management as needed
- Support talent needs around wardrobe, props, and hospitality
- Be on call for last-minute/emergency digital shoot substitutions and talent schedule changes
- Greet and assist talent upon arrival
- Responsible for talent flow within production space
- Support ongoing casting efforts to build out roaster of qualified talent
- Work with a variety of internal and external software applications with the ability to learn new tools quickly
- 3+ years of experience in digital content talent coordination, project coordination or admin experience in a fast-paced customer-focused environment
- Bachelor's degree
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have a flexible schedule and be reachable/on-call during non-traditional business hours, with a computer if needed
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and collaboration skills
- Strong understanding of boutique fitness industry and culture
- Hold high work standards, with a proactive and highly adaptable mindset
- Strong ability to multi-task / juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Team player, who is willing to take on all levels of responsibility
- Must be able to give and receive critical feedback in a team environment
- Demonstrate the ability to troubleshoot in a live production environment
- Passion for new technology and a desire to work in the entertainment/media industry.
- Candidate should have strong interest in lifestyle and fitness content
- Self-motivated, disciplined, go-getter
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate unique points of views & experiences across age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability & ethnicity in building the future of our digital business. We aren't just a company; we're a community vested in each other's success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company. We want to inspire a workplace where individuals embrace their differences and similarities, where we are building products and experiences that inspire and improve people's lives.
For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one our website at https://careers.equinox.com/