Arch Amenities Group, the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure amenity management firm, is seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager for our corporate team. The Talent Acquisition Manager will be responsible for the identification, interviewing and presentation of qualified management candidates to hiring managers. This position will also be responsible for assisting with the sourcing and hire of non-exempt staff. This position will report to the Sr. Director of Talent Acquisition.
Exciting corporate opportunity for ambitious and talented Recruiter. Apply today for immediate consideration. Great compensation package and exceptional opportunities for career advancement.
Our mission is to maximize the potential of people and places. We offer an enhanced set of services that include and expanded set of new amenities and offerings to activate places in Corporate Real Estate, Multi-Family and Hospitality settings.
Arch Amenities has entered an unprecedented period in the company's history where we are achieving record growth within our organization. Today we have over 2.5K employees located in over thirty-five states at 250 locations that include 169 offices, forty-nine hospitality locations and thirty-four residential properties. Our client portfolio reads as a who is who is commercial real estate including icon ownership groups such as Brookfield Properties, Silverstein, RXR, Blackstone, Tishman Speyer and best in class A+ CRE operators.
The sky is the limit within our organization, we are entrepreneurial, writing and implementing a new road map, building our brand and our teams and we are pushing forward as Arch Amenities Group a global icon in CRE client managed services. We are all about performance in a positive spirit of caring for our teams, our clients and our owners delivering better lives for all.
• Adheres to policies of Arch Amenities Group.
• This role is resposible for the recruitment of exempt and non-exempt roles within hospitality, events, spa and wellness industries and is a member of the corporate Human Resources Team.
• Has ongoing conversations with Operations Directors and Regional Directors to identify staffing needs, workforce planning strategies, and search assignments ensuring an understanding of job duties and business requirements. Opens up job requisitions on company ATS for exempt and non-exempt positions.
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with management team, clients, vendors, professional and community organizations to create a partnership and provide qualified top talent.
• Develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates. These contacts should include vendors, trade schools and colleges, professional organizations, employees, etc. Pro-actively recruits qualified candidates for future openings.
• Leverage on-line recruiting resources and in-house ATS to identify and recruit the very best candidates. Develops a recruiting strategy that includes communication campaigns to applicants to keep them engaged. Runs regular recruitment campagins for evergreen roles within the company.
• Create and foster relationships with colleges and diverse professional organizations to attract and recruit alumni and diversity candidates.
• Develops creative and cost-effective sourcing strategies.
• Ensures that there is a recruiting presence on social media sites such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
• Review resumes, applications and other credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
• Provide complete, accurate, and positive information to candidates about the company and position.
• Develop pre-screening questions/criteria for each job search based upon the requirements of the hiring manager. Pre-screen candidates as appropriate.
• Interacts and provides guidance and feedback to facility managers who participate in interviews with applicants.
• Manages and coordinates communication with candidates.
• Uses behavioral interviewing techniques while interviewing candidates over the phone or face-to-face.
• Assists with the scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and hiring managers.
• Document post-interview and/or post-selection debrief/feedback with hiring managers and candidates. Reviews the hiring manager's interview performance with each candidate and take appropriate action when warranted.
• Performs detailed reference checking and/or reference analysis on selected candidates and reviews results with hiring managers.
• Administers the closing and administrative portions of the search, including notifying rejected candidates and closing out the job requisition.
• Conducts follow-up calls and quality-improvement studies with hiring managers and new hires. Assists with the on-boarding and training of new hires, as needed.
• Maintain accurate and complete documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring manager interactions, and other recruiting activities.
• Track and report key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Three or more years of professional related experience in full-cycle recruiting, preferably in the hospitality or fitness industry.
• Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university with a degree in human resources, business, public administration or related field and SHRM certification preferred.
• Experience recruiting for both exempt and non-exempt employees.
• Knowledge of hospitality and leisure industries preferred but not required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient computer skills including the Microsoft Office and in depth knowledge of data
mining and Internet research.
• iCIMS expereince preferred but not required.
• Strong vendor manager skills related to recruitment activities such as social media and job
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with applicants, employees, co-workers, vendors and the general public
• Ability to maintain confidential and sensitive information
• Ability to cold call applicants and sell the company as a preferred employer in the industry.
• Ability to understand and follow instructions
• Strong initiative
• Sedentary Work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally, and/or negligible pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects or the human body.
• This position requires the ability to kneel, stoop, crouch, reach, stand, walk, push, lift and fingering.
• This position will require the following physical requirements: repetitive motions, seeing, hearing and talking.
• The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds
Arch Amenities Group is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workforce.