An Athletic Club Management Company
Greenwood Village, CO
We are looking for a passionate technology professional to join our team as a Systems Administrator!
Who we are:
Wellbridge owns and operates 7 unique brands of full-service, premiere athletic and tennis clubs in the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 19 locations spanning 7 states. We proudly employ more than 3,000 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 37,000 members.
We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative and empowering environment. Our culture encourages managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork, and promotes innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong and dynamic environment. This allows us to live our mission of delivering the best for and through our employees, our members, and our community.
What our Systems Adminstrators are all about:
Our Systems Administrators enjoy working as a team, have excellent communication skills, a good sense of humor, not afraid to ask for help, and want to be a part of a collaborative, unique, hardworking team. They believe that employees are our customers and want to provide them with the best help possible with a friendly attitude.
A successful Systems Administrator in our company is a good multitasker that thrives in in his/her ability to create structure out of chaos. They are self-driven and have are willing to learn about new technologies without being asked.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- This position involves working with a variety of internal employees at every level, performing a blend of project work, systems/end-user support
- Maintain and troubleshoot primarily virtual Windows Servers. Includes installing, configuring and maintaining operating systems, virus protection, firewall, upgrades, and patch updates. Hardware replacement and troubleshooting
- Install, upgrade and configure desktop applications, software such as Windows OS and Office, hardware and related peripherals such as printers, scanners, drives, card printers, card swipes, monitors and video teleconferencing
- Responsible for maintaining solid Backup solutions of critical desktops, physical & virtual servers including disaster recovery site
- Install, configure, and maintain all onsite corporate software and hardware and provide excellent support in-person and remotely
- Provide backup assistance with Networking and system security
- Provide technical support and training to end-users and assist with receipt and resolution of troubles communicated via phone, helpdesk ticket, email, or verbally
- Assist with data management and storage
- Collaborate with other teams and team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes
- Managing web servers (IIS) and certifications
- Manage licensing of various software
- Create and maintain documentation
- Continually analyze applications and systems, including associate feedback and provide input on ways to improve the stability, security, efficiency, and scalability of the environment
- Provide rotating after-hours on-call support. The majority of the work will be performed in the office with the occasional visit to local Colorado clubs
- Other duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s degree (B.S./B.A.) in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline; and 3-5 years’ experience in a System or Network Administrator role supporting production systems and customer issues, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations: Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)) is a plus
Skills and Abilities:
Why we’re a great company to join!
- Windows Servers (2003 - 2016)
- Windows Desktop/Laptop (XP, 7, 10)
- Experience with VMWare, vCenter, ESXi Hosts and SAN
- Backup and Recovery Software and Best Practices
- Active Directory, Group Policies, MS Office applications
- System Security, Firewalls, Virus and Malware Protection
- Create and modify scripts utilizing PowerShell, Perl, Python or other similar languages to perform automated tasks
- Windows Imaging, WDS PXE, Clonezilla
- Some Networking knowledge, DNS, and patch management
- Patch Management
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong Work Ethic
- Familiarity with Dell EMC Unity SAN is a plus
- Familiarity with Veeam Backup and Replication is a plus
- Familiarity with SharePoint is a plus
- Familiarity with databases is a plus
- Familiarity with basic SQL query language is a plus
- You’ll enjoy a complementary membership!
- We have state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- We care about our employees and provide a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with company matching
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Life, AD&D and Voluntary Insurance
- Paid time off and holidays
- And much, much more!