Swim Team Coach
Arch Amenities Group the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure firm, is seeking a Swim Team Coach for Ashburn Village Sports Pavilion in Ashburn, VA! The BLUE WAVE Swim Team coach will also assist with programs.
Meet opportunities also available, apply today for immediate consideration.
- Attend daily workouts and swim meets
- Be involved with the team off the deck at team gatherings and activities.
- Work with the Coaches to develop and implement seasonal, weekly, and daily training plans for squads.
- Teach and train the swimmers in proper stroke techniques and racing strategies as appropriate for the age and developmental level of the squad.
- Prepare, approve, and submit swimmers' meet entries.
- Develop and maintain healthy relationships with the swimmers and their parents.
- Participate fully in squad practices
- Recommend practice level placement and changes for all swimmers currently in practice squads and in one squad below current training squad.
- Assist other coaches/instructors as needed within BWST and communicate regularly with coaching staff.
- Maintain daily attendance records for the squad.
- One-year competitive swim coaching experience (preferred)
- 5 years competitive swimming experience (preferred)
- Energetic, patient and gives simple instructions.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Current in USA Swimming required certifications (CPR, Safety Training for Swim Coaches, Athlete Protection, Concussion Protocol Training, Background check, Coaches Advantage Training, Foundations of Coaching) or the ability to obtain the certifications.
Arch Amenities Group is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workforce.