Swim Lesson Manager
Role and Responsibilities
The Swim Lesson Manager is responsible for program participant safety and enjoyment. The Swim Lesson Manager acts as a liaison between the program participants and the Aquatics Department Management.
The Swim Lesson Manager is present on the pool deck during swim lessons. They are responsible for ensuring that swim lessons start and end on time, swimmers are in the correct class and level. This includes conducting swimming assessments, as needed. The lesson manager is also responsible for ensuring the pool and pool-deck are maintained in a safe and orderly manner during swim lessons. Additional responsibilities include assisting parents and swimmers with program registration and scheduling.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Minimum of 1 year experience teaching swim lessons.
- Prior experience with computer programs.
- Able to demonstrate proficiency in all six strokes: Freestyle, Backstroke, Breaststroke, Butterfly, Sidestroke, and Elementary Backstroke.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Lifeguard/First Aid certification required within 90 days.
- CPR/AED Certification Required within 30 days of hire.
- Proof of citizenship or legal status
Physical and Working Conditions
- Able to work on your feet for 2-4 hours.
- Able to work in an outdoor pool environment.
- Fitness club environment.
- Must follow OSHA and Active Wellness safety standards
$20.00 per hour
This position is currently accepting applications.