$17.00 to $22.00 per hour.
TRAINING PROVIDED, NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED.
Evening/afterschool swim instructor position
Arch Amenities Group, the world's leading spa, fitness, and leisure firm, is seeking an Aquatics Swim Instructor for one of the premier fitness and aquatics center in southeast Denver. The Aquatics Swim Instructors are responsible for providing quality instruction for all levels of American Red Cross swim lessons to participants of all ages and abilities.
The compensation for the Aquatics Swim Instructor is $17.00 to $22.00 per hour. Apply today for immediate consideration!
. Apply today for immediate consideration!
- Effectively teach all levels of swim instruction under American Red Cross standards, possessing full knowledge of the skills at each level.
- Effectively communicate with parents the appropriate class enrollment level for all children.
- Provide ongoing, effective communication with reception desk regarding all classes and programming.
- Ensure safety of all swimmers by preventative measures and minimizing hazardous situations.
- Enforcement of all pool rules and regulations in a polite and courteous manner.
- Provide quick response to emergency situations in water/deck area.
- Be knowledgeable on all aquatic information and programming.
- Display a professional appearance with appropriate dress/uniform.
- Is timely and punctual when reporting to work.
- Submits required class records on time.
- Ensure the aquatic area is safe, clean and orderly.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school education
- Prefer American Red Cross Water Safety Instuctor (WSI) certificate or additional training
- Prefer experience teaching swimming lessons to all ages and levels
- Normal work hours: weekday evenings and weekends
Arch Amenities Group is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workforce.