Colorado Athletic Club Monaco
A Wellbridge Company
We're looking for a Swim Instructor!
Who we are:
Colorado Athletic Club is Denver’s leading upscale athletic, aquatics, tennis and family fitness club with 7 convenient locations across Colorado’s Front Range. Our club supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.
What our Swim Instructors are all about:
Our Swim Instructors help our members improve their swimming techniques by providing quality instruction and coaching. Our club clientele is broad, so our Instructors enjoy working with toddlers on their floating skills up to Master/Triathlon competitors on advanced stroke mechanics.
Our Swim Instructors share the responsibility for monitoring all activities at the pool with regard to the public and fellow associates to ensure a safe, clean and well-maintained facility. They are confident in their ability to teach group swim lessons, private lessons and adult coaching while being highly customer service oriented.
What you’re all about:
Why we’re a great company to join:
- You are a positive and professional individual with a desire to provide members with an exceptional swimming experience.
- You demonstrate knowledge of principles and methods used in teaching swimming to all ability levels from learn-to-swim through competitive pool/open water athletes.
- You currently hold an American Red Cross Water Safety Instructor or BSI certificate and have a minimum of 6 months experience as a swim instructor (with elementary age children is preferred).
- CPR certification is required.
- Having an American Red Cross Lifeguard is a bonus.
Compensation: $15.87 per hour based on experience and qualifications.
- You’ll enjoy a complementary family membership.
- We provide state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- We provide the opportunity to strategize, learn, lead and grow.
- We provide medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- We offer company matching 401k
- We offer short term and long term disability.
- We offer AD&D and voluntary insurance.
- We offer paid time off and holidays.
- And much, much more!
Wellbridge owns and operates a variety of premiere athletic and tennis clubs in the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 17 locations spanning 5 states. We proudly employ more than 1,400 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 35,000+ members.
We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative and empowering environment. Our culture encourages managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork, and promotes innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong and dynamic environment. This allows us to live our mission of delivering the best for and through our employees, our members, and our community.