WTS International, the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure firm, is seeking an Aquatics Swim Instructor. The Aquatics Swim Instructor is responsible for providing quality instruction for all levels of American Red Cross swim lessons to participants of all ages and ability.
- Effectively teach all levels of swim instruction under American Red Cross standards, possessing full knowledge of the skills at each level.
- Effectively communicate with parents the appropriate class enrollment level for all children.
- Maintain a familiarity with the registration process and current class schedules.
- Provide ongoing, effective communication with reception desk regarding all classes and programming.
- Prepare award certificates, patches, and cards upon completion of the course.
- Ensure safety of all swimmers by preventative measures and minimizing hazardous situations.
- Enforcement of all pool rules and regulations in a polite and courteous manner.
- Provide quick response to emergency situations in water/deck area.
- Be knowledgeable on all aquatic information and programming.
- Display a professional appearance with appropriate dress/uniform.
- Is timely and punctual when reporting to work.
- Submits required class records on time.
- Ensure the aquatic area is safe, clean and orderly.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school education preferred
- American Red Cross certificate, Yswim Cert, or additional training
- Experience teaching swimming lessons to all ages and levels
- Normal work hours: varied to include nights, weekends, and holidays
WTS International, LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.