Harbour Island Athletic Club & Spa
A Wellbridge Company
We are looking for Swim Instructors who are lifeguard certified!
Who we are:
Harbour Island Athletic Club is Tampa’s premier fitness, aquatics and tennis club with top-of -line amenities and cutting edge programs. Our club has been recognized as one of the top ten Athletic Clubs in the country and supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active.
What our Swim Instructors are all about:
Teaching a person to swim may save their life! We are looking for a patient, 2 year experienced swim instructor for our parent child classes, tots classes and camp / group swimming lessons. Our Swim Instructors help our members improve their swimming techniques by providing quality instruction and coaching.
Our Swim Instructors share the responsibility for monitoring all activities at the pool with regard to the public and fellow associates to ensure a safe, clean and well-maintained facility. They are creative at marketing themselves and they are confident in their ability to teach. Customer service is key and will keep client referrals coming in.
What you’re all about:
Why we’re a great company to join!
- You are a positive and smiling professional individual with a desire to provide members with an exceptional swimming experience.
- You demonstrate knowledge of principles and methods used in teaching swimming to all ability levels from learn-to-swim through competitive pool/open water athletes.
- You currently hold an American Red Cross Water Safety Instructor or BSI certificate and have a minimum of a year experience as a swim instructor.
- You have experience working with young babies, toddlers and elementary children.
- CPR certification is required.
- American Red Cross Lifeguard
- You’ll enjoy a complementary membership!
- We provide in-house training to fulfill your CPR certification requirements.
- We have state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- And much, much more!
Wellbridge owns and operates 6 unique brands of full-service, premiere athletic and tennis clubs in the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 18 locations spanning 6 states. We proudly employ more than 1,500 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 40,000 members.
We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative and empowering environment. Our culture encourages managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork, and promotes innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong and dynamic environment. This allows us to live our mission of delivering the best for and through our employees, our members, and our community.