New Mexico Sports & Wellness – Del Norte
We are looking for Swim Instructors!
Who we are:
New Mexico Sports & Wellness is Albuquerque's leading upscale athletic, aquatics, tennis, and family fitness club, with 5 convenient locations. Our clubs support the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.
What our Swim Instructors are all about:
Our Swim Instructors help our members improve their swimming techniques by providing quality instruction and coaching. Our club clientele is broad, so our Instructors enjoy working with toddlers on their floating skills up to Master/Triathlon competitors on advanced stroke mechanics.
Our Swim Instructors share the responsibility for monitoring all activities at the pool with regard to the public and fellow associates to ensure a safe, clean and well-maintained facility. They are confident in their ability to teach group swim lessons, private lessons and adult coaching while being highly customer service oriented.
What you're all about:
Why you want to work for us:
- You are a positive and professional individual with a desire to provide members with an exceptional swimming experience.
- You demonstrate knowledge of principles and methods used in teaching swimming to all ability levels from learn-to-swim through competitive pool/open water athletes.
- You currently hold an American Red Cross Water Safety Instructor or BSI certificate and have a minimum of 6 months experience as a swim instructor (with elementary age children is preferred).
- CPR certification is required.
- Having an American Red Cross Lifeguard is a bonus.
- We enjoy sharing our clubs with our employees for FREE!
- We have state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- And much, much more!