Studio Fitness Instructor
Colorado Athletic Club - All Locations
A Wellbridge Company
We are looking for Studio Fitness Instructors who are certified in Primary Group Fitness as well as various specialties including Zumba®, Cycling, Mat Pilates, Yoga, Urban Rebounding, Boxing, and Water Fitness!
Who we are:
Colorado Athletic Club is Denver/Boulder's premier athletic & tennis club with 7 convenient locations along Colorado's Front Range. We cater to the Colorado active lifestyle through exhilarating programs, cutting-edge amenities, community activities, and unrivaled service!
What our Studio Fitness Instructors are all about:
Our Fitness Instructors are passionate leaders that teach our state-of-the-art group classes and help to significantly contribute to each member’s health and fitness goals.
What you’re all about:
Why we’re a great company to join!
- You are an enthusiastic and professional individual with excellent leadership, communication and customer service skills.
- You have 6 months of group fitness instructor experience.
- National Pilates certification for Mat Pilates (PMA, STOTT, Physical Mind, Polestar, Peak Boulder Pilates, Core Dynamics).
- You have a nationally recognized group fitness certification and are CPR certified.
- You’re confident developing and implementing class instruction that is in compliance with class format and our overall company guidelines.
- You’re comfortable observing students during class and giving instruction on proper form and technique.
- You’ll enjoy a complementary membership!
- We have state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- And much, much more!
Wellbridge owns and operates 7 unique brands of full-service, premiere athletic and tennis clubs in the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 19 locations spanning 7 states. We proudly employ more than 3,000 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 37,000 members.
We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative and empowering environment. Our culture encourages managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork, and promotes innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong and dynamic environment. This allows us to live our mission of delivering the best for and through our employees, our members, and our community.