Studio Fitness Instructor
Colorado Athletic Club - Union
We are looking for Studio Fitness Instructors who are certified in Primary Group Fitness as well as various specialties including Zumba®, Cycling, Mat Pilates, Yoga, Urban Rebounding, Boxing, and Water Fitness!
Who we are:
Wellbridge, based in Denver, Colorado, owns & manages 20 premier athletic clubs & spas across the US including CAC Union Station.
Wellbridge clubs run the gamut from 125,000 sq ft. multi-sport & smaller corporate facilities to upscale spas. We have developed an exclusive approach to combining fitness, health & wellness for every lifestyle, from active families to busy executives. Our clubs provide a wide spectrum of unique fitness, wellness & spa services that meet the needs & lifestyles of busy professionals, families, fitness enthusiasts & non-enthusiasts. Our clubs & offices throughout the country are staffed with the most talented professionals unified by a common vision: Wellbridge Clubs put Members First; inspiring active lifestyles through professional advice to create positive relationships that last.
What our Studio Fitness Instructors are all about:
Our Fitness Instructors are passionate leaders that teach our state-of-the-art group classes and help to significantly contribute to each member’s health and fitness goals.
What you’re all about:
Why you want to work for us:
- You are an enthusiastic and professional individual with excellent leadership, communication and customer service skills.
- You have 6 months of group fitness instructor experience.
- You have a nationally recognized group fitness certification and are CPR certified.
- You’re confident developing and implementing class instruction that is in compliance with class format and our overall company guidelines.
- You’re comfortable observing students during class and giving instruction on proper form and technique.
- We enjoy sharing offering our employees a complimentary membership!
- We have state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- And much, much more!