Studio Fitness Instructor - Specialty
Harbour Island Athletic Club & Spa
A Wellbridge Company
We are looking for Studio Fitness Instructor!
Instructors who are certified in Primary Group Fitness as well as various specialties including Body Pump, Zumba®, Cycling,Spin, Pilates Reformer, Kick-Boxing, HIIT, Boot Camp and Water Fitness.
Who we are:
Harbour Island Athletic Club is Tampa’s premier fitness, aquatics and tennis club with top-of -line amenities and cutting edge programs. Our club has been recognized as one of the top ten Athletic Clubs in the country and supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active.
What our Studio Fitness Instructors are all about:
Our energetic Fitness Instructors are passionate about teaching studio fitness to help members and guests achieve their health and wellness goals in a fun and safe environment. They lead classes with professionalism and give all levels of exercise to the members they teach. .They are responsible to select music and coordinate routines prior to class time. They are required to keep CPR current. They will follows industry exercise standards and guidelines while providing and enjoyable class with their personality and passion for fitness.
What you’re all about:
Why we’re a great company to join!
- You are an enthusiastic and professional individual with excellent leadership, communication and customer service skills.
- You have group fitness instructor experience.
- Specialty certifications: you have and will maintain specialty certifications
- You have a nationally recognized group fitness certification and are CPR certified.
- You’re confident developing and implementing class instruction that is in compliance with class format and our overall company guidelines.
- You’re comfortable observing students during class and giving instruction on proper form and technique.
- You use music to motivate and inspire students to be their best!
- You’ll enjoy a complementary membership with amenities: Indoor Basketball, 15 outdoor tennis courts, 25 meter 83 degree pool, fitness equipment, nursery (2 hour limit), and more!
- We have state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- And much, much more!
Wellbridge owns and operates a variety of premiere athletic and tennis clubs across the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 18 locations spanning 6 states. We proudly employ more than 1,400 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 21,000+ members.
We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative and empowering environment. Our culture encourages managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork, and promotes innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong and dynamic environment. This allows us to live our mission of delivering the best for and through our employees, our members, and our community.