Studio Fitness Instructor - Pilates
Maryland Athletic Club
We are looking for a Studio Fitness Pilates Reformer Instructor!
Who we are:
Maryland Athletic Club is Harbor East’s premier athletic club and spa where members enjoy unrivaled service, upscale amenities and a family-friendly atmosphere. Our club supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.
What our Studio Fitness Instructors are all about:
Our Fitness Instructors are passionate leaders that teach our state-of-the-art group classes and help to significantly contribute to each member’s health and fitness goals.
What you’re all about:
Why you want to work for us:
- You are an enthusiastic and professional individual with excellent leadership, communication and customer service skills.
- You have 6 months of group fitness instructor experience.
- National Pilates certification for Mat Pilates (PMA, STOTT, Physical Mind, Polestar, Peak Boulder Pilates, Core Dynamics).
- You have a nationally recognized group fitness certification and are CPR certified.
- You’re confident developing and implementing class instruction that is in compliance with class format and our overall company guidelines.
- You’re comfortable observing students during class and giving instruction on proper form and technique.
- We enjoy sharing offering our employees a complimentary membership!
- We have state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- And much, much more!