Studio Fitness Instructor - Cycle
Maryland Athletic Club
A Wellbridge Company
We are looking for Studio Fitness Spin Instructors!
Who we are:
Maryland Athletic Club is Harbor East’s premier athletic club and spa where members enjoy unrivaled service, upscale amenities and a family-friendly atmosphere. Our club supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.
What our Cycling Instructors are all about:
Our Cycling Instructors are passionate fitness leaders that teach either performance or rhythm-based cycling classes that significantly contribute to each member’s health and fitness goals.
What you're all about:
- You are an enthusiastic and professional individual with excellent leadership, communication and customer service skills,
- You have 6 months of group fitness instructor experience.
- You have a nationally recognized cycling certification and are CPR certified.
- You’re confident developing and implementing class instruction that is in compliance with class format and our overall company guidelines.
- You’re comfortable observing students during class and giving instruction on proper form and technique.
This position requires agility and the ability to perform an aerobic activity for the duration of a class.
Why we’re a great company to join!
- Bending and moving is done frequently and physical activity will include standing, walking, reaching with hands or arms, climbing or balancing, sitting and stooping, kneeling, crouching or crawling, talking or hearing more than 2/3 of the time.
- Being able to lift at least 25 pounds is required.
- Vision requirements include seeing up close, distant, peripheral, color and depth with the ability to adjust focus.
- You’ll enjoy a complementary membership!
- We have state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- And much, much more!
Wellbridge owns and operates 7 unique brands of full-service, premiere athletic and tennis clubs in the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 19 locations spanning 7 states. We proudly employ more than 3,000 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 37,000 members.
We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative and empowering environment. Our culture encourages managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork, and promotes innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong and dynamic environment. This allows us to live our mission of delivering the best for and through our employees, our members, and our community.