Studio Fitness Instructor - CACI - Lone Tree, CO
Lone Tree, CO
Lone Tree, CO 80112
Colorado Athletic Club - Inverness
Lone Tree, CO
We are looking for StudioFitness Instructors who are certified in Primary Group Fitness as well as various specialties including Zumba®, Cycling, Mat Pilates, Yoga, Urban Rebounding, Boxing, and Water Fitness!
Who we are:
Colorado Athletic Club is Denver’s leading upscale athletic, aquatics, tennis and family fitness club with 7 convenient locations across Colorado’s Front Range. Our club supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.
What our Studio Fitness Instructors are all about:
Our Fitness Instructors are passionate leaders that teach our state-of-the-art group classes and help to significantly contribute to each member’s health and fitness goals.
What you're all about:
Why you want to work for us:
- You are an enthusiastic and professional individual with excellent leadership, communication and customer service skills.
- You have 6 months of group fitness instructor experience.
- You have a nationally recognized group fitness certification and are CPR certified.
- You’re confident developing and implementing class instruction that is in compliance with class format and our overall company guidelines.
- You’re comfortable observing students during class and giving instruction on proper form and technique.
- We enjoy sharing offering our employees a complimentary membership!
- We have state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- And much, much more!