Studio Fitness Dance Instructor
Georgia Athletic Club Northest
A Wellbridge Company
We're looking for a Dance Instructor!
Who we are:
Athletic Club Northeast is Atlanta’s premier family athletic club with unparalleled service, state-of-the-art amenities, and unlimited fitness classes. Our club supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.
What our Dance Instructors are all about:
Our Dance Instructors help our students improve their dance techniques and achieve their goals by providing state-of-the-art instruction. They are confident in their ability to teach group and private lessons with a wide variety of ages. They also have a highly professional demeanor and take pride in providing exceptional customer service.
What you’re all about:
Why we're a great company to join:
- You are a positive and professional individual with a desire to provide members with an exceptional dance experience.
- You have two years of dance instruction experience with children ages 5 and up.
- You are energetic and enthusiastic and know how to motivate large groups.
- You have previous dance experience that demonstrates good coordination, rhythm, and timing skills.
- You are CPR and AED certified or willing to complete this training upon hire.
- You’ll enjoy a complementary family membership.
- We provide state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- We provide the opportunity to strategize, learn, lead and grow.
- We provide medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- We offer company matching 401k.
- We offer short term and long term disability.
- We offer AD&D and voluntary insurance.
- We offer paid time off and holidays.
- And much, much more!
Wellbridge owns and operates a variety of premiere athletic and tennis clubs across the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 16 locations spanning 5 states. We proudly employ more than 1,400 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 35,000+ members.
We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative and empowering environment. Our culture encourages managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork, and promotes innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong and dynamic environment. This allows us to live our mission of delivering the best for and through our employees, our members, and our community.