Studio Fitness Coordinator - Yoga
Colorado Athletic Club – Flatirons
A Wellbridge Company
We are looking for a Studio Fitness Coordinator for our Yoga department!
Who we are:
Colorado Athletic Club is Denver’s leading upscale athletic, aquatics, tennis and family fitness club with 7 convenient locations across Colorado’s Front Range. Our club supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.
What our Yoga Coordinators are all about:
The Yoga Coordinator develops and directs a comprehensive program of Yoga class offerings. They are responsible for recruiting, hiring, motivating, and the evaluation of all instructors.
The Coordinator solicits and responds to member and instructor feedback in relation to the scheduling of classes (formal type, level, time), the instruction given (clear, concise, safe, effective, relative information), and the environment provided (cleanliness, friendliness, personal attention, encouragement).
The Coordinator also uses innovation and creativity to plan and execute Yoga Workshops and other specialty offerings.
What you're all about:
- You have a passion for fitness and enjoy the high demands of a leadership role.
- You are detail-oriented, highly organized, and easily able to multi-task in a high energy environment.
- You have a High School diploma or equivalent (GED) and hold at least one current 200 hour Yoga certification.
- You have 2+ plus years of experience teaching in multiple yoga disciplines.
- You have previous management or supervisory experience in fitness or studio environment.
- You can provide proof that you are currently CPR & First Aid certified.
- A minimum of one year Yoga studio management experience recommended.
- A Bachelor’s degree in exercise physiology or a related area is definitely a plus.
This position requires agility and the ability to perform an aerobic activity for the duration of a class.
Why we're a great company to join!
- Bending and moving is done frequently and physical activity will include standing, walking, reaching with hands or arms, climbing or balancing, sitting and stooping, kneeling, crouching or crawling, talking or hearing more than 2/3 of the time.
- Being able to lift at least 25 pounds is required.
- Vision requirements include seeing up close, distant, peripheral, color and depth with the ability to adjust focus.
- We enjoy sharing our clubs with our employees for FREE!
- We provide paid floor hours and the opportunity to strategize, learn, lead, and grow.
Wellbridge owns and operates 7 unique brands of full-service, premiere athletic and tennis clubs in the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 19 locations spanning 7 states. We proudly employ more than 3,000 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 37,000 members.
We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative and empowering environment. Our culture encourages managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork, and promotes innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong and dynamic environment. This allows us to live our mission of delivering the best for and through our employees, our members, and our community.