Studio Fitness Coordinator - CON - Atlanta, GA
Atlanta, GA 30328
Concourse Athletic Club
We are looking for a Studio Fitness Coordinator!
Who we are:
Concourse Athletic Club is Atlanta’s premier athletic club with high-caliber amenities, staff and programs. Our club supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.
What our Studio Fitness Coordinators are all about:
The Studio Fitness Coordinator develops and directs a comprehensive program of group exercise and class offerings. They are responsible for recruiting, hiring, motivating, and the evaluation of all instructors.
The Coordinator solicits and responds to member and instructor feedback in relation to the scheduling of classes (formal type, level, time), the instruction given (clear, concise, safe, effective, relative information), and the environment provided (cleanliness, friendliness, personal attention, encouragement).
What you're all about:
- You have a passion for fitness and enjoy the high demands of a leadership role.
- You are detail-oriented, highly organized, and easily able to multi-task in a high energy environment.
- You have a High School diploma or equivalent (GED) and hold at least one current national group exercise certification such as AFA, ACE, AEA, ACSM, Pilates’ certification.
- You have 2+ plus years of experience teaching in multiple formats that include Pilates.
- You have previous management or supervisory experience in fitness environment.
- You can provide proof that you are currently CPR & First Aid certified.
- A minimum of one year Group Fitness Coordinator experience is preferred.
- A Bachelor’s degree in exercise physiology or a related area is definitely a plus.
This position requires agility and the ability to perform an aerobic activity for the duration of a class.
Why we're a great company to join!
- Bending and moving is done frequently and physical activity will include standing, walking, reaching with hands or arms, climbing or balancing, sitting and stooping, kneeling, crouching or crawling, talking or hearing more than 2/3 of the time.
- Being able to lift at least 25 pounds is required.
- Vision requirements include seeing up close, distant, peripheral, color and depth with the ability to adjust focus.
- You’ll enjoy a complementary membership!
- We have state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- We provide the opportunity to strategize, learn, lead and grow.
- And much, much more.